Business Terms of Service
The following terms (“Business Terms”), in addition to the Terms of Service, govern your access to and use of your Business Account. In the event of any conflict between these Business Terms and the Terms of Service, the Business Terms apply. By creating, accessing, or using your Business Account, you are agreeing to these Business Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Rockport Web Sites. You are not authorized to create, access, or use a Business Account if you do not agree to these Business Terms.
BUSINESS LISTINGS ON THE ROTARIANR2R.COM WEBSITE ARE LIMITED TO ROTARY DISTRICT 5930 MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING.
In the event of any termination of these Business Terms, whether by you or us, these Business Terms in their entirety will continue in full force and effect.
REQUIREMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In order to access or use the Services, you agree that:
- you are a current member in good standing with the Rotary District 5930.
- you have the authority to act on behalf of the business or businesses associated with or claimed through your Business Account and bind any such business (including any corresponding business entity) to the Business Terms (such business or businesses, your “Business”);
- your access to or use of the Business Site will only be in your capacity as an authorized representative of your Business;
- you will not use the Consumer Site for business activities, including but not limited to flagging reviews or messaging people who have reviewed your Business;
- your Business complies with applicable laws and does not offer, advertise, sell, or lease illegal products and/or services;
- you grant Rockport Web Sites a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free limited license to display your public website on the Services, or allow for its display through iframes or other framing technology;
- you agree that we may contact you, including by phone or email, using the contact information you provide us or that we have on record for your business.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE ROCKPORT WEB SITES TO YOU. FOR CLARITY, THE BELOW APPLIES IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DETAILED BELOW.
The federal Communications Decency Act (47 U.S. Code § 230) limits the liability of interactive computer services, like Rockport Web Sites, for their role in publishing third-party Content, including consumer reviews. Additionally, anti-SLAPP laws, such as Cal. Civ. Proc. Code § 425.16 in California, may require you to pay Rockport Web Sites attorneys’ fees if you attempt to impose such liability on Rockport Web Sites through legal proceedings.
DISPUTES AND CHOICE OF LAW
FOR CLARITY, THIS SECTION GOVERNS ANY BUSINESS CLAIM BROUGHT BY YOU OR ROCKPORT WEB SITES.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, FOR ANY BUSINESS CLAIM YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF THE JUSTICE OF PEACE COURTS LOCATED WITHIN ARANSAS COUNTY, TEXAS, WHICH IS THE PLACE OF PERFORMANCE OF THESE BUSINESS TERMS AND SHALL BE NON-APPEALABLE.
YOU AND THE ROCKPORT WEB SITES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN BUSINESS CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.